Summer Safety Tips: Staying Safe Outdoors, click here.
IN THE NEWS
MCAAP Member, Dr. Heather Forkey, featured in UMass Med Now – Joy McCann Professor for Women in Medicine
MCAAP Member, Dr. Gonzalo Paz-Soldan, featured in AAP News – Pediatricians need to take leadership roles to restore joy of practice
Reach Out and Read featured in the Cape Cod Times – A new chapter for Cape and Islands childhood literacy program
Click here to see Dr. DeWayne Pursley, President of the AAP, in a video about the importance of Medicaid for children.
Click here to read an article written about the importance of Medicaid for children and families written by MCAAP President Dr. DeWayne Pursley and member Dr. John Zupancic
August is National Immunization Awareness Month (#NIAM17) – Click here for more information. Watch for updates throughout August!
- #NIAM17 Week 4 (August 21 – August 27): Preteens/Teens: Ensure a Healthy Future With Vaccines!
- Mass Public Health Blog (8/22/17): Ensure a Healthy Future With Vaccines
- Webinar: Building Vaccine Confidence to Ensure the Optimal Health of the Children of Massachusetts (8/8/17) – #NIAM17 Collaboration between Massachusetts PTA, Massachusetts Department of Public Health and MCAAP Immunization Initiative
- 10 Things You can Do During #NIAM17
- Registration is open! 22nd Annual MIAP Pediatric Immunization Skills Building Conference (10/12/17)
- MCAAP Immunization Initiative Webinar Series – Fall 2017 Webinars
- The 2017 Immunization Schedules – CDC, 2/17
2017 Teleconference Program The Massachusetts Chapter and Connecticut Chapters of the American Academy of Pediatrics Click here for upcoming programs: www.ct-aap.org