The Massachusetts Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics is committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental and social health for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. To this end, the members of the Academy dedicate their efforts and resources.
October is National Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
For more information, click here.
20th Annual MIAP Pediatric Immunization Skills Building Conference
October 15, 2015, Marlborough, MA
Conference pre-registration is now closed. On-site registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 15. The on-site registration fee is $95. Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card.
CDC Issues Fourth Quarterly Massachusetts HPV Vaccination Report, CDC, July 2015
Bill Adams, MD, FAAP, named 2015 Massachusetts Childhood Immunization Champion Awardee
2015 Teleconference Program The Massachusetts Chapter and Connecticut Chapters of the American Academy of Pediatrics Click here for upcoming programs: www.ct-aap.org
HEALTH CARE REFORM
- MCAAP Health Care Reform Core Principles
- Proposal of the MCAAP Regarding Health Care Payment Reform
- Payment Reform and Child Health – Massachusetts Agenda 2011
ARRA AND MEANINGFUL USE
- MMS ARRA Advisor
- www.maehi.org – Massachusetts eHealth Institute – To access information about the Regional Extension Center Summits, please visit REC Summits.
Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Grant (CHIPRA) in MA MEDICAL HOME
- The Pediatric Foundation of Massachusetts is now accepting tax-exempt donations for projects that benefit the children of Massachusetts and in some cases, internationally. To donate via PayPal click on: PayPal
Here are the events for this month. For a full list of calendar events, click here.