The Massachusetts Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics is committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental and social health for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. To this end, the members of the Academy dedicate their efforts and resources.
October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month
For more information, click here.
21st Annual MIAP Pediatric Immunization Skills Building Conference – Pre-registration is now closed
AAP publishes Clinical Report, “Countering Vaccine Hesitancy.” AAP, August 2016
CDC publishes National, Regional, State and Selected Local Area Vaccination Coverage Among Adolescents Aged 13-17 Years – United States, 2016. MMWR. 2016; 65(33);850–858.
Update: Interim Guidance for the Evaluation and Management of Infants with Possible Congenital Zika Virus Infection – United States, August 2016. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), Early Release /August 19, 2016 / 65
Clinical Advisory-Zika Virus, MDPH, updated 8-8-16
2016 Immunization Schedules, CDC, February 2016
2015 Teleconference Program The Massachusetts Chapter and Connecticut Chapters of the American Academy of Pediatrics Click here for upcoming programs: www.ct-aap.org
HEALTH CARE REFORM
- MCAAP Health Care Reform Core Principles
- Proposal of the MCAAP Regarding Health Care Payment Reform
- Payment Reform and Child Health – Massachusetts Agenda 2011
ARRA AND MEANINGFUL USE
- MMS ARRA Advisor
- www.maehi.org – Massachusetts eHealth Institute – To access information about the Regional Extension Center Summits, please visit REC Summits.
Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Grant (CHIPRA) in MA MEDICAL HOME
- The Pediatric Foundation of Massachusetts is now accepting tax-exempt donations for projects that benefit the children of Massachusetts and in some cases, internationally. To donate via PayPal click on: PayPal
Here are the events for this month. For a full list of calendar events, click here.